Here's a little catch up of our February....Our exciting news is that Jon Milledge made the middle school baseball team!! We are so proud of him! He has been looking forward to this day for about 3 years and it is finally here! They have their first game tomorrow and I don't know who is more pumped up...me or him! Congrats Jon Milledge and Go MCMS Bullpups!!

Here are some pics from my girl trip to the mountains that was lots of fun...well...that is until I got home and found that the devil himself and infiltrated my body, refusing to leave for about 5 days. I can't remember a time in my life when I have ever been that sick. Thankfully, I am much better and only one other person in my home caught the bug...Milledge...and he's pretty easy to take care of when he's sick, you just leave him alone!
Us with Michael, our "pizza maker". He tried to hit on me until I told him I could probably be his mother! ;)We had snow in Georgia last week!! I know that those of you that live in the north don't understand our fascination for the white stuff in the deep south...but we LOVE it here! However, we only have it once maybe twice a year and it lasts for 24 hours...so what's not to love??! Here are a few pictures of our time in the snow.
Brantley and Jon Milledge in the snowball fight!Whew! What a month! I have a couple of friends(Nancy and Jamie) here in our little town who also have blogs and decided this year to take pictures and blog something about their families everyday. I thought it was a great idea. So even though I didn't start on January 1st....I'm going to start today. I might not get them loaded everyday but I'm going to do my best to document our life over the next 10 months here on my blog. Hopefully, I can keep up and not get too far behind! See you tomorrow!












2 comments:
Woot! You're blogging again. And if you need a really nice picture of you at work ~ I've got plenty more. Thanks for being such a good sport. And 39 is a lucky number around here. That was John's (my hubs) number all through school and college. Take care and will check back soon! jamie
Love the snow pictures! :-)
Post a Comment