
Who would've ever thought that we would have to wait over 40 months for our daughter to come home? Certainly not me! At this point, an elephant could be about to give birth for the second time since our wait began...considering their gestation period is 22 months. :)
I know that God is in control and that He has a plan...I guess I'm just so excited to see His plan unfold because I know it is going to be amazingly perfect! We will wait as long as we have to in order to meet our sweet Ruthie! In the meantime....we will do more paperwork. Ughhh!
3 comments:
Oh, man. I can't even believe this wait. Can't believe that we got a random match either, so keep hanging on. One day, it will all turn around, and you'll have a photo of your girl.
If are at all considering SN, send me an email. :)
Hang in there! Wish I had something more insightful or inspiring to say but at this point my best advice is to hang on tight to the dream.
ps. how do you get the last updates notices on you blog list?
I can't believe it myself. It feels like I'll be waiting forever. sending hugs.....
Post a Comment