Sunday, March 14, 2010

Breakfast of Champions....or at least of Anderson

Is it weird that my children eat peanut butter on their waffles instead of syrup? I mean, we live in the deep south where syrup is almost a staple in our homes. My boys would rather put peanut butter or honey on waffles, pancakes and biscuits. Weird.

5 comments:

kupcake said...

Angie - I see that happen at our table from time to time.

Jennifer

Heather said...

I am a BUTTER and syrup girl, myself...but peanut butter is cool and the yogurt is a grand slam!

Hugs, girl!
Heather

Anonymous said...

My kids love pancakes/waffles w/peanut butter too. Only they also put syrup on it too. Can u say sugar high! LOL. & we live in Southern California so it's not just a deep south thing.

I'm new to your blog, transferred to u thru MckMama's blog. Can't wait to read it.

Christi in California

Kelly said...

My boys love peanut butter and honey too! Nicholas also loves it in his oatmeal which he could eat three times a day!!

Anonymous said...

My boys would go beserk if there was no peanut butter for their waffles and pancakes! We Texans love our peanut butter on everything!!!

Your daughter is beautiful!! I can't wait to hear about your journey to her. Congrats to all your family!!!

babygirlbennett.blogspot.com