Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Won on MckMama's Blog!!!!


****Thanks Jessica and Gillian!!! I did the screen shot!!!****

I am so excited!! I have followed MckMama for well over a year now but only commented a few times. She did a post yesterday on marriage with a giveaway at the end. It was for an autographed copy of John Eldredge's book Love and War. The last I checked there were over 1300 comments on her post and I won!! Thanks so much MckMama! I can't wait to receive the book and get busy reading it!
I wish I knew how to take a picture of my name being on MckMama's blog so that I can have a freeze frame of my 15 minutes of fame!! :) If anyone knows how to do that let me know!

8 comments:

Camie said...

Yah! Congrats! So much fun eh! I won a while back too...

Happy reading :)

Camie

Camie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

congrads! I would just use your digital and that would preserve the moment forever.

Jessica said...

congratulations!! So exciting!

By the way, doing a screen shot is SUPER easy!! All you have to do is have the screen where you want it to take the "picture." Then you hold down the crtl button and the print screen button. It's usually over on the right hand side of your keyboard. Then you can open up paint or photoshop and click paste and it shows up! Then you can even crop it. Super easy! :)

Your blog design is SUPER cute by the way!

Gillian said...

Congratulations on your win!

I have to admit that I've never held down the ctrl key while pressing the PrtScn (Print Screen) button, but perhaps all computers are a little different :)

I have found that if you push the Print Screen button, you get the whole screen in your clipboard (which you can then paste as Jessica mentioned).

If you hold down the Alt key (press it first) at the same time as the Print Screen, then you only copy the currently active screen (ie the one you are currently looking at/typing in). This can be a good way to just get the screen you want.

Hope this helps

prechrswife said...

Congratulations--you're famous in bloggy land! :-) I've been behind on most of my blog reading...wow, 40 months and 9 sets of fingerprints. Still praying for all of you during this endless wait. (((((Hugs))))) Also, love the new blog look! (Now, how is that for a confusing blog comment.)

Heather said...

I'd say the tides, they are a changin! :)

The first of many blessings this year, my friend.

Hugs,
Heather

Donna said...

That's so cool! She's quite famous, and to win something on her blog with HER amount of comments is pretty amazing. I've tried, but nothing yet :)
Donna