Wednesday, May 5, 2010

After Four Long Years......

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

It is with great joy and overwhelming excitement that we introduce you to....

Melinda Ruth(Ruthie)

Born September 15, 2008
in
The People's Republic of China

We are over the moon with joy and are already madly in love with this sweet baby girl. I will do another post soon on our referral day and how we knew instantly that she was our daughter. After four painful years, we now know why the wait was so long. God's timing and our daughter are both perfect!

I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

15 comments:

Pamela Askew said...

She is absolutely PERFECT, Angie. It really is true how God's timing is SO perfect. Even though it's so hard to comprehend at times. To think that He knew all along who she was... through all the painful waiting.... I am so excited that we both get to share in this special time!! Congratulations!

prechrswife said...

I am so thrilled for you!!! Can't wait to meet your precious baby girl!

Gail said...

Oh Angie, I'm crying tears of joy for you all!!!! You've waited so long...she is perfect and beautiful and she is your little girl...Congratulations!!!!!

Can't wait to hear more about her!

big hugs,

Gail

Michelle said...

tears of joy...I can't wait to watch this story unfold!

Melinda said...

Angie~ I am so happy for you and your family! Little Ruthie is absolutely precious! It has been a long journey but the reward for your faith and patience is the gift of your sweet Ruthie! I can't wait to see her in your arms~forever!

jennifer said...

Whoohoo! Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

ANGIE !! How Wonderful! She is precious!

(Did you know that I have been following your blog?)
-Trish (jones)

Unknown said...

So very thrilled for you! How good is our God? His ways are so mysterious, but so perfect.

I think it is so neat that several of us Ladybugs have finally received the gift of our girls after such a LONG, LONG wait!

When do they expect you to travel?

Kelly said...

Angie...Congratulations to you and your family! Ruthie is just beautiful!! Can't wait for us to get our girls home. I'm already thinking of how fun it will be to see them on the beach together next year!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! We are newly home with a 14 mo. old girl with a VSD/PFO. She's doing great! Your daughter is a real doll!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Just noticed that your daughter is a Shaanxi girl--you will love your time in Xi'an! We had a great time there.
:)
Kelly

Donna said...

can't WAIT to hear the details!!!
Donna

Middle-Aged Moi said...

She is BEYOND beautiful! So sweet! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral!! We have a lot of information about many orphanages in China, including your daughter's newspaper finding ad, which has a photo of her months younger than her referral photos. When you catch a breath, contact us with her basic information and we will let you know what we have available.

Hoping for a speedy trip!!

Brian

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your cutie girl!