I have been a member of a Yahoo group for four years that is made up of people in Georgia who have or are in the process of adopting from China. The group has been a big help to me as they are a wealth of information for those of us still wading through the deep, muddy waters known as international adoption. I have watched as many of the people on the group have received their referrals and anxiously waited for one of the group moderators to put the child's picture on the home page of the group. Needless to say I have waited, dreamed and waited some more for the day when my child's picture would be on the home page of China Peaches.
I can now dream of something else......
2 comments:
Awesome! I will never forget when my little China Peach was posted there. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it! What a wonderful mother's day!
That screen shot is a great idea. Now why didn't I think of that? :-)
Post a Comment