We received our TA yesterday, confirmation of our consulate appointment today and are in the process of ordering plane tickets. From what I can tell, we will leave on July 1st or 2nd. We will meet Ruthie on July 5th China time but it will be July 4th here!! We are very excited and overwhelmed all at the same time. Hold on baby girl....after four and a half years of tears, frustration and waiting, Mommy is FINALLY coming!
4 comments:
Awesome, awesome news. I bet your head and heart are spinning!
Congratulations!!!!! Will you be able to travel with Kelly? I really, really was hoping to meet you and little Ruthie :( But, so glad that you are traveling very soon!!! Blessings on your trip! I'll be sure to follow your journey upon our return!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see you holding little Ruthie!
I am so excited for you! Have fun preparing to bring little Ruthie home!
Post a Comment