In the last month or so, I have gained a family which includes two amazing big brothers! The ladies at my orphanage told me that I was going to have two brothers but I had no idea what they meant or how wonderful it would be! My brothers play with me, take me for walks, throw my ball with me, jump with me on the trampoline, we swing together on the front porch, they read me books, they swim with me, make me laugh and hold me when I'm sad. What more could a little girl ask for? I miss Jon Milledge and Anderson because they are gone for a long time everyday now to someplace they call school but they sure are happy when they get home and see me and I certainly feel the same! I think every little girl ought to have big brothers especially ones like mine...they are the best!!
Love,
Ruthie
Love,
Ruthie
Me playing and dancing with Jon Milledge(and yes, dancing with your diaper showing, with one shoe on and one shoe off is the latest in toddler fashion...in case you were wondering!)
Watching TV with Jon Milledge
Anderson reading me a book
Swimming with Anderson
WOW!!! They have big shoes...I mean shirts to fill!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...what a cute post!!! Angie, she's just precious and I can tell her big brothers love her dearly and she feels exactly the same about them!
You must be deliriously happy that she's finally home. :)
What an adorable post! I knew your boys would be amazing big brothers! :-)
Post a Comment