Here are my babies on the first day of school last week. It is such a big year around our house! We now have a handsome freshman, a brand new cute middle schooler(6th grade), and our precious two year old "home schooled" Mama's girl!
I totally missed this post...oops! Anyway, I can't believe your boys are starting high school and middle school. Where has the time gone? I hope they both have a wonderful year! Wish we were closer together so our "home schooled" 2 year olds could have a play date. :-)
2 comments:
I totally missed this post...oops! Anyway, I can't believe your boys are starting high school and middle school. Where has the time gone? I hope they both have a wonderful year! Wish we were closer together so our "home schooled" 2 year olds could have a play date. :-)
Can't believe our summers have already come to an end! Hope your boys have a great school year and the Ms. Ruthie enjoys her "home schooling"!!
Post a Comment