Monday, September 12, 2011

Ruthie Goes to the Dentist!

Ruthie made her first trip to the dentist today and did a great job! We have been talking about it for a few weeks and she was pumped! This morning when she woke up the first thing she said was, "I get my teeth tickled today, Mama?" Love this sweet girl!
She went back all by herself when they called her name.
I snuck in during the process to snap a few pictures.
She looked so little in that big chair.
This is our good friend and dentist, Mr. Forest. His wife is Caryn who went with me to China and they have two Chinese daughters themselves.
Open wide!

Yipppeee! I'm cavity free!
Another friend, "Miss Sanra"(Sandra), tickled Ruthie's teeth!
We were so proud of her and amazed at how nothing fazes her or rattles her. She goes with the flow with everything we do and introduce her to.....well, except really big dogs. We haven't mastered that one yet!

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

Katherine says the big dog thing is okay...she doesn't like them either (or little jumpy ones, for that matter). Great job, Miss Ruthie!