


My friend, Kelly from Louisiana, made me three bibs!! I met Kelly back in January when we realized that we have the same LID. We are both members of the November LID group as well as the Christian ladybug group. She also has two boys and we have become great friends. She made a bib for the last cyber shower and everyone fell in love with it so we all told her we would love for her to make us one and of course we would pay her.....she agreed! I also sent her two more fabric prints just for her to use since I don't sew and they were collecting dust around my house. So...she made me two more out of those prints too....wasn't that sweet of her?!! Aren't they precious?! They are backed in chenille and have either her name or her initials embroidered on them. I can't wait to see little Ruthie wearing them..however, I hate to think of them smeared with carrots and green bean baby food!! Thank you Kelly, I will think of you and our friendship everytime Ruthie uses her bibs!!
3 comments:
ADORABLE! Kelly is very talented, isn't she? :-)
What a beautiful job Kelly did on those bibs!!!! She is very talented, and they are so precious and sweet. Ruthie is going to be one stylish baby.
Oh how cute! I am planning to try making some bibs soon. I'm just learning to sew and not doing anything complicated for some time to come.
Post a Comment