Thursday, August 2, 2007

I was Tagged! (several weeks ago!)

Ok...Terri, tagged me several weeks ago to list 8 different things about myself and I am just now getting around to fulfilling my end of the tag. So, here goes!

1. I have to admit that I have been very anxious about doing this, therefore, I have put it off because I didn't really know what to say about myself. How's that for starters?

2. I told my mother the day after meeting Milledge that I had found the guy I was going to marry... BUT, it was 3 years after that before we had our first date.

3. I don't drink any hot beverages. I want everything I drink to have LOTS of ice in it. Is that weird?

4. I am told I am pretty funny...I think if you were to ask my boss what my title is he would say "comic relief"! I'm not sure that is a good thing but I do love to play practical jokes on my co-workers!

5. Back to #4....I deal with stressful times and valleys in my life and my loved ones lives with humor. It is much easier for me to make someone laugh than to help them cry.

6. I have a cat named Tiger who can say "Mama". If you don't believe me...ask my husband who is not a cat person and who gets very frustrated everytime Tiger wakes him in the middle of the night crying, "Mama"!

7. I am NOT athletic at all. I was a cheerleader in high school if that tells you anything. But, now with my two boys, there is nothing I enjoy more than being at the ball field and watching them play. I have actually learned bunches about baseball!

8. When I was in high school, I was robbed at gun point at my after school job at a local drugstore. It was very scary and I had a hard time dealing with it for awhile especially since they never caught the man. He didn't shoot anyone, thank goodness, but as he was leaving the store he sprayed me with MACE. OUCHHH!

Ok...that wasn't too bad. Now, I tag Dusty, Ivy, Ruth, Jami and who ever else is reading that would like to play along. Just let me know so that I can read your list! Have fun!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Okay, so I'd love to hear your cat say "mama"!! And, how scary about your ordeal in high school, I can imagine that was really hard to get over.

prechrswife said...

Let me think on it when I can do so a little more coherently. I'll let you know when I have something up.

Dusty

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Your cat can say "mama"? That's just freaky. :-)

Ruth said...

OK. I did my list at my blog.
Ruth

Unknown said...

A cat that says "mama"? You need to prove that with video!!

Your robbery ordeal sounds scarey. Glad you were OK.

I am not athletic at all either. It is something I would love to be able to change.

Anonymous said...

so it is kinda creepy tiger can say "mama"! but i will aggree that u are funny! ha love ya!

Rosie said...

Hi LID bud,
I have an extra blog now please view at http://wwwsendadoveofpeace.blogspot.com/
just maybe us bloggers can make people think..just once..hugs.

mandt said...

Angie, you've just gotta get Tiger on your blog saying Mama. I think I saw something on America's Funniest Videos once like that. I'm so glad you weren't hurt in that robbery. Scary!