Brandi, a fellow November LIDer tagged me with the following questions.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes...my middle name, Suzanne, is after both of my mother's sisters
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes...Jon Milledge and Anderson
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Way too much, I'm sure!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really like cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or emotionally? Physically – sometimes. Emotionally – yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Stawberry
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? This is bad...their teeth. I work in a dentist office :)
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my lack of patience
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of my grandparents...I wish they could know my boys
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue scrub pants and white crocs...at work at the dentist office
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The local Christian radio station
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I asked my co-workers and they said red....they said something about a fireball??? Who knew?! ;)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean babies...right out of the bath and ready for bed...so sweet!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Milledge
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I have never met Brandi in person but would love to...especially after we both get home from China with our girls.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football
27. HAIR COLOR? dark brown
28. EYE COLOR? blue/green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? my mother's spaghetti
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? definitely happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? What else but High School Musical 2!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue...it matches the scrub pants
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter....I HATE to be hot!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Last Sin Eater
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of Times Square
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing...we were at the ball field until way past my bedtime
41. FAVORITE SOUND? my boys giggling
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones...they sing "Angie"!
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can play the flute...does that count?
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tifton, GA
46. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? The power to snap my fingers and bring my baby home...today.
47. FAVORITE HOBBY? reading
48. A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD HANG OUT MORE WITH? my mother and sister
49. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? Home from China...stole that one from Brandi...but it is so true!!
This was fun! Thanks for including me, Brandi! If anyone else would like to play along, please do and I will be looking for your answers on your blogs.
4 comments:
Thanks so much for playing along. And we'd love to meet you, as well! (Our LIDs are only 6 days apart, so you never know!)
Okay Angie - let's try it...I wiggled my nose and snapped my fingers - are you in China? I was sooooo hoping! Praying for things to speed up, my mantra during the wait was , "His timing is perfect" and we all know that's true - just so hard! Love learning more about you, thank you for sharing.
Heather
Hey Gi! I am so touched that mom and I are two people you would like to spend more time with. I would love to be able to spend more time with you and your boys as well........Milledge too! You need to move back to Newnan, so we can make that possible. I love you! Beth
Hey...again. I wish i had the same super power as you said.( snap my fingers and get the baby.) I'm soooo ready to see her! I will be the bestest cousin in the world! I already love her! See you soon!
Post a Comment