Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Bunny??


This is the conversation that took place between me and my boys recently about the Easter Bunny. We have never really made a big deal about the Easter Bunny even though they have always received baskets. I guess I just have a much harder time pretending to be a rabbit that hops into peoples homes instead of the great jolly ole elf who comes down the chimney! For some reason I think that one is much easier to believe??! :)

Jon Milledge: Mama is the Easter Bunny real?
Me: Ok...let's think about this for a minute. Do you really think there is a big bunny that hops around and goes in homes to leave treats?
Jon Milledge: No, I really don't but I was just making sure. I was thinking that it was all a little silly.
Anderson: Well....I bet I know who the Easter Bunny is then.
Me: Really? Who?
Anderson: SANTA CLAUS!!!!!!!
Me: I think you are exactly right!

You just got to love children and the things they say! Happy Easter!

8 comments:

Gail said...

Gotta love kids. I think Anderson is correct BTW. So cute. :)

mandt said...

Too cute. Happy Easter!

Ruth said...

That is really funny!! You just never know what is going on in a kid's mind!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

So cute, I like his theory!

Happy Easter!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Leslie said...

That is so cute Angie. You made Larry and I laugh out loud. Thanks for a great post.

Happy Easter.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is EXACTLY one of the many reasons I love kids. They always say the BEST things!!!!

Unknown said...

Halirious!

prechrswife said...

That is too funny! I like the way his mind works. :-)