Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes for my mother. She is still in a good bit of pain but she is up and moving about. I think her biggest fear was the doctor told her that people with broken ribs are very susceptible to pneumonia. She is doing everything to prevent that! She is able to sleep pretty well at night, with the help of some medication, which is the best thing for her and her body right now. I did go see her on Sunday and felt much better after seeing her with my own two eyes. Now if we can get the insurance companies moving a little faster! Yeah right! :)
Also, I would like to ask you to head over to Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth's blog and offer your prayers/support. Not only is today Nate's birthday but they have also received word that there is a possible match for Tricia's double lung transplant. This is the second call they have received since Sunday, the first donor ended up not being a good match. I am praying that this will be the perfect match for Tricia, that the surgery will be without complications and that her recovery will be quick so that she and Gwyneth can be home snuggling very soon! Please join me. If you have no idea what I am talking about, please click on their names above which will link you to Nate's blog then go back to read all about this wonderful family and their amazing journey. You will be blessed. Thank you.
*****UPDATE***** Thursday 7:30am
Tricia has new lungs!!! The surgery was successful and she is in ICU. Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery and also for the donor's family. As we rejoice with Nate and Tricia, there is a family suffering today.
2 comments:
Oh I am praying. Ive been following their story and have been very moved
Isn't it just amazing what God has done in the life of this young couple and how big is Gwyneth getting??? Those most recent pics of Tricia holding her are amazing!
We, too are praying and I hope for strength for Nate as well, this must be so difficult for him as well.
Hope that you are doing well - I am assuming you are in baseball fog:) We are in cheerleading fog these days:)
Have a happy weekend.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment