Crazy dog! This is the way he sleeps, in my bed, I might add. He gets half way in and half way out of his little bed and hangs his head over the side. Doesn't look too comfortable to me but he sleeps through the night!!! Whatever it takes!
This is when Anderson was sick with pneumonia. Duke kept a vigil beside him....just in case Anderson needed him!
Jon Milledge fell asleep with little Duke in his arms. Look at Duke...he seems to be saying..."HELP ME!!!!".

Anderson is down and ready! He and his team have done great this year. They have their last two games this week. Maybe I will get more pictures then!

Jon Milledge making the play at first! He got him! His travel ball team is doing very well and we are having lots of fun watching them play.

Tiger was jealous that he wasn't getting any blog time. Isn't he beautiful!?
Enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day!

9 comments:
LOL! Those are cute pictures!
Great pictures, Angie. Love the shot you got of him catching that ball! And, your cat looks scary...lol. Yes, it's been a sad week, I can't get them out of my mind.
Hi Friend,
I love the Duke photos you have shared. What a cute puppy!!! The pictures of JM is so very cool. Nice action shot... Was that your Kodak you used? I thought Anderson was JM, even though the post said Anderson. Larry had to set me straight. Boy how he looks older in that baseball outfit. I could had swore it was Jon Milledge.
Also, you'll always make my Friend of the Year list every year.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
(((HUGS)))
I love random photo threads. They are fun. :-) Duke is adorable, and your boys are growing so much! (By the way, we're heading your way in August!)
And, I forgot to mention--Tiger really is a beautiful cat. :-)
Great photos! Your cat is gorgeous. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day!
Loved your photos, Angie. How come the four legged friends always end up in our beds?!?
Hope you had a wonderful long weekend Angie. Duke is adorable. Love the pics of your boys too.
Gail
Post a Comment