Happy Birthday Jon Milledge!! We love you! Aunt Beth, Uncle Matt, Caroline, Will, and Anna Claire
Happy Birthday Jon Milledge. Hope your having a wonderful birthday with you dad today.xoxox
Happy 12th birthday Jon Milledge!How wonderful that our sons both share the same birthday! I hope he had a great day!
Happy 12th! Gosh he's a handsome guy.:)
Happy Birthday!!!!!! He's so cute. I mean...handsome. My boys hate it when I call them cute. :-)
He can't really be 12 already, can he? Where did the time go? Happy Birthday, Jon Milledge!
I hate to tell you Angie, he totally looks 12. Tell me that this happens slowly and not overnight!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
He Definetly looks 12! And very handsome! los I can't beleie he's 12 Happy Birthday Jon Milledge! I LOVE you JMil!
Happy Birthday, Jon Milledge!! And, yes, Angie your baby looks 12! And so handsome! You are gonna have to fight the girls away from those blue eyes.
What a handsome young man, and such a great smile! Happy Birthday to your big boy! hugs, Ashleygreat song that you posted below...so very true!
hey Angie, check my blog....I tagged you!:) Ashley
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Jon Milledge!! We love you! Aunt Beth, Uncle Matt, Caroline, Will, and Anna Claire
Happy Birthday Jon Milledge. Hope your having a wonderful birthday with you dad today.
xoxox
Happy 12th birthday Jon Milledge!
How wonderful that our sons both share the same birthday! I hope he had a great day!
Happy 12th! Gosh he's a handsome guy.:)
Happy Birthday!!!!!! He's so cute. I mean...handsome. My boys hate it when I call them cute. :-)
He can't really be 12 already, can he? Where did the time go? Happy Birthday, Jon Milledge!
I hate to tell you Angie, he totally looks 12. Tell me that this happens slowly and not overnight!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
He Definetly looks 12! And very handsome! los I can't beleie he's 12 Happy Birthday Jon Milledge! I LOVE you JMil!
Happy Birthday, Jon Milledge!! And, yes, Angie your baby looks 12! And so handsome! You are gonna have to fight the girls away from those blue eyes.
What a handsome young man, and such a great smile! Happy Birthday to your big boy!
hugs, Ashley
great song that you posted below...so very true!
hey Angie, check my blog....I tagged you!
:) Ashley
Post a Comment