Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random....


I am so caught up in the Olympic craze! I don't see me going to bed before midnight until they are over...I AM SO TIRED!! I love it though! Go Team USA!! Isn't Michael Phelps amazing?!

I was looking through some pictures today and found this one of me and my boys from when we went to Gatlinburg with Leslie and her family in March. I had forgotten all about this one but thought it was actually pretty good. This was on our way home and I was starting to get the nasty flu (Thanks Larry!)...UGHH! I just wanted to share this of me and my precious boys.....see I told you it was going to be a random post! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa. That is an amazing picture! I love it!
And Michael Phelps is AMAZING!!! and cute! haha!

Leslie said...

Hee Hee....so sorry about the whole Flu thing Angie. You still look beautiful. What a great picture that is.

Yes, I'm so tired also from watching the Olympics. Michael Phelps is amazing.

Go team USA, China, and Ukraine!!!!
I have to share the love.

Melinda said...

Great picture of you and your boys Angie!

I hear you about the Olympics! I haven't been to be before 12:30am since they started! I am so caught up in all the games and action! Go Michael Phelps! I have even been waking up early to watch the Today Show since so much of it is about China! Can't wait to be there someday!

Laura said...

I love the Olympics! I always have, but with it being in China, I'm glued to the TV. If I don't stay awake, I end up waking up at 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. to watch the rebroadcast. My girls and I are in awe of the synchronized diving. And some time this week, we need to find time to watch the opening ceremonies. We were camping Friday night, and a coworker gave me his taped copy. Yeah! Go USA & China!

prechrswife said...

I'm loving the Olympics, too, although I can't seem to stay awake late enough to see what I want to see. (Although Katherine was awake in the wee hours of the morning when the US men's gymnastics team won the bronze medal, so I got to see a lot of that, rather unintentionally...)

Great picture of you and the boys!

Gail said...

Love the picture Angie of you with your boys.

Yes, even I have been able to catch some of the Olympics, sometimes it's still hard for me to believe we were just in China.

Thinking of you and hope you are well!

Donna said...

Great pic, Angie! And, YES, we're Olympics nuts and I'm not getting to bed when I should be either. It's fun, isn't it? It's cool for us, seeing places that we've BEEN TO!