I had the privilege of meeting one of my adoption friends last Friday night. Christine and I both have LID's in the month of November 2006. I don't remember when we actually "met" online but it has been many months that I have followed her blog and gotten to know her through our computers. Jon Milledge's team played in a tournament not too far from where Christine and her family live and we were able to meet up for some O'Charley's after one of his games. It was so nice to actually meet in person and talk for awhile about adoption, children and life. Christine is the mother to Alexia(7), Caleb(3) and a baby girl due at the end of October as well as a baby girl waiting in China...she is my hero! Thanks Christine for coming over, picking me up, driving to dinner and taking me back to the hotel! I had lots of fun and hopefully we can do it again sometime. WOW! Two posts in two days?? That has to be some sort of record for me! Actually I plan to do a couple more this week believe it or not! There is a little boy in my house who has a birthday coming up this weekend...wonder who that could be?
9 comments:
Very cool, Ang! I just love your blog - the music alone is so uplifting, and then to read what you are up too is so awesome... I said it before but I am so excited for yall...
and, I don't know if you do these sorts of things, but I tagged you for a meme...
I had fun too! I think it's funny to get to say we finally met "a friend"
How fun, we know her from First Fridays
How cool! My two buddies met. Sorry that I couldn't join you. Next time!
So fun...I loved meeting you back in March. Loved it I say!!!!
I was so sad I missed it!! One day life will slow down for me, right???
So happy you 2 could meet Angie! Would love to meet you someday. :) I think we will.
Oh we must be thinking of one another because I saw you stopped by and I've been wanting to email you when I got my new blog up and running which was today!
How are you? I know the wait is long, but hang in there, Okay! There's a child that is waiting for you and needs you as much as you need her! Hold that in your heart.
Your sons are getting so big. They are indeed handsome boys.
Love your blog too. I love viewing all the makeovers. Take care and stop by more frequently.
Hugs,
Ivy
Post a Comment