Today is not only Halloween, but it is also my mother's birthday! Happy Birthday, Monnie! We love you! We hope you have had a great day! Last Saturday, we gave my mother a surprise party in honor of her 60th birthday. We had it at my cousins house who lives right around the corner from my mother. We knew she would never suspect a party at Joanna's house...and she didn't! My mother hates surprises and being the center of attention so we knew how far to take this party. We had just family and two of her very best friends. She was thrilled and really enjoyed herself. Thanks to everyone who helped make Monnie's 60th birthday one to remember!!!



5 comments:
My dad is a Halloween baby, too! :-) (I don't know if you saw them, but Target had some great cards for Halloween birthdays. I hadn't seen those before this year.)
Angie, you look just like your mom...I'm sure you have never heard that before?! Looks like it was a great day! Kelly
Happy Birthday Monnie!! She must be one great Mama because her daughter is so very special. So glad you got to love on her for her special day.
Love,
Heather
That is a wonderful photo of you with your mom! Hope you all had fun celebrating Halloween and a special birthday.
Awww! Happy Birthday to your Momma! Yall all look great... I miss seeing yall!
Post a Comment