Friday, April 17, 2009

Baseball Favorites

Here are some of my new favorite pictures of Jon Milledge playing ball. Unfortunately, I can't take credit for taking these....there is a dad on the team with one of those fancy smancy cameras and he takes pics at each tournament and then shares them with the rest of us. How nice, huh??

Rounding first....headed for second....DOUBLE!

Looking to steal....

Pitching...



I love his face in this one....

This is my favorite!!His team and one of their trophies...
Guess what this is? Give up? Ok....I'll tell you. This is the ball that Jon Milledge launched over the fence while I was in New Orleans! Yep...he hit his first ever homerun when I wasn't there. Can you believe the nerve? Just kidding, I was so proud of him and got to hear all about it via Milledge calling me, my friends texting me and Jon Milledge giving me the play by play later that night!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Donna said...

the nerve indeed! lol... I agree with your fav picture, by the way!

prechrswife said...

Great pictures!

Claire Collier said...

Great pics! I also like your favorite one too! I cannot believe he did that without you there!! :/

Angela said...

LOVED all the pics - he does a good job! My fav is your fav too!
So, how are you?! Let's get together SOON!!!