Thursday, October 4, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDERSON!



Eight years ago today at 8:32am my sweet baby boy was born. He was and always has been a very content, happy child. Anderson is just like his daddy in that he is tenderhearted, laid back, calm, smart and shy. He loves to collect sea shells, feathers, and baseball cards. He always wants those "things" in order with no one bothering them. Anderson loves to play baseball and catcher is his favorite position. He is very much a daddy's boy and is pretty happy doing anything as long as he is with his daddy.
I can't believe my baby is turning 8 today! It seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital introducing him to my family and friends. He is such a blessing and brings us lots of joy everyday!
Happy Birthday, Anderson! We love you!







10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Love the wash tub picture! How neat to see the growth of your little guy.

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday, Anderson! Hope you have a happy one!

Gail said...

He is one handsome dude. :) Also love the wash tub photo! He sounds like such a sweet and gentle young man. Happy Birthday Anderson!

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th birthday Anderson! We can't believe that you and Will have grown up so fast. It seems just like yesterday that your mom and I were pregnant with the two of you. We tried to call a minute ago, but didn't get an answer (probably playing ball). We will try again. We hope that you have had a wonderful day! Caroline says, "Happy Birthday, Anderson! I am ready to beat you at foose ball!" Will says, "Yo, Anderson. Happy Birthday! What did you do for your birthday? Love ya man!"
Anna Claire says, "Anderson, I love you! You are my best pal. Happy Birthday!"
Anderson, we all love you and hope that you have had a wonderful day!!

Uncle Matt, Aunt Beth, Caroline, Will, and Anna Claire

Donna said...

Happy B-day, Anderson!! I have that same wash tub picture of Abbey as a baby!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday, Anderson! Hope you had a great day!

He sounds a lot like my youngest, Emilee. She is also very sweet and funny. Her favorite position in baseball is catcher, as well.

mandt said...

Happy 8th birthday, Anderson!

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anderson! A beautiful name and a spectacular boy! Have a great year!

Look at how wonderfully he has grown - handsome, handsome boy.

thanks for sharing with us!

Heather

Leslie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Anderson. I'm sorry I've missed saying this on your birthday. Your so cute, and sound like such a sweetheart. Hopefully I can meet you very soon. I also hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating being a BIG 8 year old.

Rosie said...

Happy B'day!!! from the UK.