Saturday, October 27, 2007

We've Been Boo'd!





Since it is fall and the Halloween season, my ladybug group decided to swap names and do Boo Bags. Ours came today and we were "boo'd" by Alisha and her family and what a great job they did! Thank you Harter Family!!!
They did an amazing job getting the perfect things for each person in my family including Ruthie. Milledge got Apple Spice pancake mix, a Starbucks card and candy. I got a wonderful smelling fall candle, a magnet that has a saying on it about the mother of boys and candy(mostly Reese's cups...my favorite!). The boys both got a bag full of goodies which they had so much fun digging through. They got Mad Libs, Silly Putty, pencils, glow sticks, Halloween straws and LOTS of candy. And now for my favorite....Ruthie received the cutest outfit. It says, "Who Needs a Costume When You're Already a Princess". How cute is that?! I can't wait for her first October at home so that she can wear it because we already refer to her as our little princess and with all these boys here, I know she'll be treated like one!

Thank you again, Alisha and family. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness so much!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Alicia is the greatet isn't she!!!! I love Ruthie outfit, so darn cute.

mandt said...

Very cute gifts! I had thought about joining the ladybugs group last year but was already in so many groups I could barely keep up. I'm glad you are having fun with your cybershowers. You deserve it.

Heather said...

Oh, you swap so many fun things!! I am living vicariously through you!

Ruthie is so very loved, I cannot wait to see that day when she is placed in your arms and has your beautiful family to call her very own. Oooh, just gave myself chills:)

Happy Boo'd!
Heather

PS - you have got to teach me how to put pretty music on my blog - I just love the track that opens yours!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What great stuff!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Fun things! I hate that I missed out on the "booing". We'll have to do a Thanksgiving or Christmas swap!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I love gift swaps! That outfit is absolutely adorable!!! Ruthie will be quite the little princess.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Jessica said...

Cute stuff! Love the pj's! Too cute!

Jessica

Lisa said...

Cute stuff! I love our ladybug group!