I took them all to Walmart and the boys had to show Mary Joyce every toy on the shelf and allow her to play with each one. At one point, she tried to stand up in the cart to grab something that she wanted and I had to tell her no and ask her to sit down. Well, Mr. Anderson very quickly told me that I couldn't do that. He said, "Mama, please don't tell her no, she thinks you are getting on to her". OH MY!!! I'm going to be in BIG trouble and I can't wait!

Playing Chase

Katherine wants to help Jon Milledge with his homework

Can I play too, Anderson?

Playing with Matchbox cars

So sweet!

Daddy had fun with the girls too!
10 comments:
What sweet pictures. It looks like your boys will be wonderful brothers!
Yes, your going to be a very busy mommy when Ruthie comes home for sure. I know your boys will make you watch your P's and Q's for sure...hee hee.
I can't wait to see a picture of Ruthie sitting on baba lap.
Love the pictures. It is so nice to know that our girls were well taken-care of. Thanks, again!
They will make GREAT big brothers. Makes your heart melt, doesn't it?
Yes Angie, big brothers are the absolute best...Grace's big brother is amazing with her. I love the look on your boys' faces with the little girls. So sweet and caring.
I bet your boys will make great big brothers. Love the pictures!
How sweet! I am glad you were able to get a glimpse into the future and see what great big brothers your boys will be!
Knew all along your boys would be amazing brothers - they have been taught well by loving parents!
So good to see you with such special friends. I am so saddened by their loss. Do you think their Mary Joyce looks similar to our Hannah? I think they have very similar facial expressions!
Thanks for sharing these...
Heather
Sweet pictures. I love the "You can't get on to her" story. They will be quite protective of her!
Your boys are going to be EXCELLENT big brothers! Too Sweet!
Post a Comment