Tuesday, January 8, 2008

14 Month LIDiversary!


No profound statements today, I am just acknowledging the milestone. I am extremely down after the last VERY small batch of referrals and can't help but wonder how much longer we will be waiting for Ruthie. I just wish for once during this process, we would see even a small glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel. Praying for a better 2008.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

A few steps closer...

Heather said...

Nothing profound here either, except I understand, truly. I stand right beside you, sister, and will until precious Ruthie is revealed...

Hugs to you!
Heather

Leslie said...

Praying that God will show you Ruthie some time this year. I'm so sorry your waiting so long. It's hard for us all watch you wait. Keep hanging on.

Love ya,
L

Brandi said...

I totally understand and feel your pain.

I would love to see the light as well!

Hang in there...our time WILL come!

{{HUGS}}

mandt said...

I'm waiting to see a glimpse of the light at then end too. Congrats on this milestone!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Congrats on another step closer.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki (searching for a ray of hope as well)

Melinda said...

You are another step closer. I pray for a glimpse of hope in 2008.
It is such an emotional time for all waiting parents. Draw on your faith and keep pressing forward. Ruthie will be revealed to you in time.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hang in there... our turns will come...

Gail said...

Oh Angie...I have no words of wisdom, I am here for you and with you in this line. I hate so much that this wait is so difficult.

love, Gail

Ashley said...

turning the pages of the calendar with you....sometimes it is hard to see the light, but it is always there. We will get there. Hold tight.
big hugs, Ashley