Friday, May 2, 2008

Mulberry Toys!


My dear friend, Vanessa, is living her dream right here in our little antebellum town. Vanessa has taught school for years but always wanted to open a fun, educational toy store. Well, she has finally done it!!! It is the cutest store and my boys LOVE to spend time there. Mulberry Toys has been open for about a year but their online store is just now ready for customers. I promised Vanessa that once it was up and ready I would share it with all of my bloggy friends. Click here to start shopping. They have great items for birthdays, cyber showers, baby gifts or just because.
When visiting the website, check out all the different links like....Our Story, Worth Repeating, Love it and Mulberry News. Vanessa and her co-owner, Michelle, have worked very hard to make the website and the store a fun, colorful and memorable experience.
If you would like to make a purchase at the online store there are a couple of coupon codes that I can tell you about that will save you a few dollars. Use the word mulberry for the code and it will take $10 off any order over $50. Use the word launch and it will take $20 off any order over $100.
Have fun, shop away and let me know what you think!

Congratulations Vanessa and Michelle!!! We love you and Mulberry Toys!!

7 comments:

mandt said...

Looks like a fun place. I love educational toys.

Unknown said...

Now isn't that the cutest place ever! What an adorable store.

Leslie said...

That store is so precious Angie. I've already checked out their website, and they have very cute stuff. I can only imagine how cute the store is inside. Thanks for sharing.

prechrswife said...

How wonderful! Tell Vanessa we said, "Congratulations!" on her new venture. (Do we know Michelle?) We'll be paying the store a visit when we come to town this summer. If you get a chance, email and tell us where it is. We are trying to guess and aren't doing a very good job. :-)

Dusty

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Cute store! Love the website! Thanks for sharing!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Laurie said...

OH, what fun! The "real" store is precious!!! The website looked great, and I'll bookmark it for sure. Thanks for sharing, and good luck to your friends!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute store!! I will be visiting their site tonight when my two birthday angels are not sitting here staring at me:)

Thanks so much for sharing and Congratulations to your friends for making their dream a reality!

Awesome...

Heather