Do you like my new look here on the blog as well as the last couple of looks that I have had?? If so, you can visit my friend, Leslie, over at Sweet Berry Designs and let her create a look for your blog that suits you and your family. I have known Leslie for a couple of years now and she is actually the one that finally talked me into doing a blog. Ever since I have known her she has been trying to figure the whole header, HTML codes, and sidebar stuff out. She has worked hard and I think she is doing a great job! She has wayyy more patience for all of that than I do and I have enjoyed seeing how she has transformed my blog and several others. You can see examples of her work on her blog.So, if you are thinking about changing your whole look or even just your header, please give Leslie a try! I know you won't be disappointed!
Thanks!
Me and Leslie
6 comments:
Nice design, Angie!
Looks like Leslie did a great job! I may have to check her out.
Your blog looks great, Angie! I admire Leslie's patience--I only had enough to figure out the header part. :-)
I love your new look. She did a great job on mine too. I'm so glad to have this cherished friend in my life.
Awwee Shucks....you guys. You know how to make a girl blush...LOL.
I'm glad you girls like your blogs. Thanks for showing me the love, because I love my girlfriends.
Your blog looks great. I need to learn some digi-scrapping. Love Jon Milledge's new smile!
Its lovely.Tell her well done.
I'm having a make over on my blog aswell and its going live soon.So I hope you'll like it.
God bless.
Post a Comment